Armor Express and Lighthawk Tactical 2018 Product Lineup
New Products for 2018 from Armor Express and Lighthawk Tactical
Lighthawk Tactical solutions are developed with real-world user input and dedicated to the progressive tactical officer. Under the Lighthawk Tactical brand, Domestic and Federal law enforcement officers will benefit tremendously from the latest mission-critical ballistic systems, carriers, hard armor and accessory tools:
- Special Assignment Unit (SAU) Plate Carrier: This streamlined, lightweight and modular tactical plate carrier comes in Laser Cut and MOLLE configurations and features the Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) and optional/swappable Cummerbund Wraps (Armor Wrap, M4 Wrap, Utility Wrap).
- Laser Cut Plate Carrier (LCPC): Fits most hard armor plates (certified ICW or Lo Vis special threat) and soft ballistic plate backers. The LCPC meets most needs for patrol, task force, or close protection detail. This lightweight carrier is made with today’s newest and strongest materials.
- Hard Armor Shoulder Plate (HASP) Carrier: This advanced, lightweight, ballistic (Level IIIA, III, or III+) shoulder protection plate and carrier is exclusive to Lighthawk. The HASP carrier was engineered with the latest laser cut material resulting in a durable, low-profile and reduced-weight product.
- Agile Canine Vest (ACV): With ground-breaking features like the hidden dynamic cummerbund, shoulder fit adjustments and covered zipper closure, the ACV is a streamlined package allowing the K-9 to move freely with minimal snag points, while offering the best options in ballistic/stab protection.
- Quick Release Dynamic Cummerbund Upgrades: Using cutting-edge technology, Lighthawk Tactical is proud to deliver three cummerbund options for the most discerning operator – the Cobra® Dynamic Cummerbund, Ares® Dynamic Cummerbund, and FirstSpear® Tubes® Dynamic Cummerbund.
- Special Response Team (SRT) Belt: The SRT Belt offers an effective and comfortable platform for today’s officer needs. Available in MOLLE and laser cut styles, it comes standard with a padded insert or can be upgraded with a custom ballistic insert. Sizes run from XS-4X.
- NOD’s Garage: This padded case for a helmet-mounted night vision device or related accessories, utilizes the interior space and protection of the operator’s helmet, making the most out of limited loadout space. It includes ID badge and name tape attachment points, along with a removable divider.
View all of the innovative Lighthawk Tactical solutions in our 2018 Lighthawk Tactical Catalog.
Armor Express continues to build out soft armor, concealable, and overt patrol solutions:
- Seraph Gen3 Soft Armor: An incredible armor system that’s thin, light and pliable as a result of the ideal blend of Teijin® Twaron® and Dyneema® Force Multiplier Technology.
- American Revolution Concealable Carrier: A superior design, while offering maximum comfort, breathe-ability and durability. Low profile shoulder padding adds comfort and weight disbursement.
- Hardcore H3 Overt Patrol Carrier: Features a lightweight, low profile architecture with fully adjustable shoulders and waist. It uses BRAVO cut panels for enhanced coverage and a more accurate fit.
- Hard Core FE: This is the first Fire and EMS-specific carrier to safely address a one-size-fits-most application with consideration of comfort, movement and ballistic protection.
- OCS UVIR: This lightweight, external body armor is designed to go over a uniform shirt. It protects the Fire/EMS personnel from handgun threats as part of a Unified Violent Incident Response (UVIR) team.
- Tactical Outer Garment (TOG): This scalable, tactical armor system offers advanced features, including National Molding® Back Release System, developed specifically for Dept. of Homeland Security agents.
View all of the cutting edge Armor Express solutions in our 2018 Armor Express Catalog.
About Armor Express
Armor Express is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armor systems. Founded in 2005, the Company has grown to become one of the largest providers of soft and hard armor products and accessories, serving the domestic and Federal law enforcement market, U.S Military and America’s allies around the world. Through its strategic partnerships with technology innovators and its unwavering commitment to advance research & development, the Company’s customers benefit from state-of-the-art protective solutions and best-in-class service. For more information, please visit www.armorexpress.com