CENTRAL LAKE, MI, October 05, 2018 – Central Lake Armor Express, Inc. (“Armor Express”), a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armor solutions, will proudly demonstrate several of its ground-breaking offerings at the International Association of Chiefs of Police Conference (“IACP”) on October 6-9 in Orlando, Florida (Booth #2514).
Taking center stage will be the Company’s line of concealable, overt and tactical carriers designed to deliver supreme coverage, flexibility and comfort; its ballistic and non-ballistic helmets from Busch PROtective which provide extreme stopping power and lightweight benefits; and ceramic and steel plates that enable rapid up-armoring and are capable of withstanding today’s rifle round threats. This year, Armor Express has been touted as having some of the leading overt carrier solutions on the market, including the Traverse carrier which will be prominently displayed.
Attendees are welcome to view the new-generation of flagship products and engage with the Armor Express team on exciting company and industry developments.
- American Revolution Concealable Carrier, featuring an exceptional design with attention to detail, while offering maximum comfort, breathe-ability and durability.
- American Revolution Female Concealable Carrier, built specifically for the female officer, the design accommodates darted AE body armor panels for unparalleled fit and comfort.
- Traverse Overt Carrier, featuring an exceptional design with attention to detail, while offering maximum comfort, breathe-ability and durability. Fitted female carrier also available.
- Hard Core H3 Overt Carrier, with a low-profile build, BRAVO cut panels that offer enhanced coverage and a more accurate fit, and a Dynamic Cummerbund System which enables more efficient movement.
- Hard Core PT Overt Carrier, suitable for patrol and task forces, and featuring a lightweight construction that fits most hard armor plates and soft ballistic plate backers.
- KDH Active Shooter Response Carrier kit, allows officers to rapidly up-armor with a plate carrier to increase their level of protection, addressing the potential threat of rifle or high-powered firearms typically encountered in an active shooter response situation.
- Special Assignment Unit (SAU) Plate Carrier, with a sleek, lightweight and modular design, Laser Cut and MOLLE configurations, Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) and optional Cummerbund Wraps.
- Busch AMP-1 TP, AMP-1 E and AMH-2 Helmets, which represent the ultimate breakthrough in ballistic science and design around the head, exceeding force protection requirements.
- VPAM-certified, the AMP-1 TP helmet weighs an average of 3.6 pounds and is able to stop ballistic threats as close as .78” from the edge and multiple shots on a small surface area.
- AMP-1 E is certified to NIJ IIIA and against fragmentation, with a V50 rating of 2,230ft/s. It features an advanced padding system, wheel-dial system and unique rail system for comfort, practicality and capability.
- AMH-2 (non-ballistic) offers high-level impact protection, ventilation and comfort. Certified to EN 397 for impact attenuation, it leverages a Comfort Protection Pad (CPP) suspension and wheel dial technology for a tailored and secure fit.
Throughout its 125-year history (since 1893), the IACP has been shaping the law enforcement profession. The IACP Annual Conference and Exposition has provided leaders with new strategies, techniques and resources they need to successfully navigate the evolving policing environment. The 2018 conference is expected to bring together more than 15,000 public safety professionals to learn the latest methods, advance their knowledge and careers, and equip their department for ongoing success. For more information, visit www.theiacpconference.org.