ARLINGTON, VA, DECEMBER 1, 2021 – Armor Express, a leading manufacturer and distributor of life-saving…
ARLINGTON, VA and CENTRAL LAKE, MI, October 25, 2019 – Armor Express, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance protective solutions for the Domestic and Federal Law Enforcement markets, Department of Defense and First Responders, will demonstrate its next-gen offerings at the IACP Annual Conference and Exposition. Hosted by the International Association of Chiefs of Police (“IACP”), the conference will run from October 26-29, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois and Armor Express will be exhibiting its flagship products at Booth #1426.
Innovations that will take center stage include the Company’s latest assortment of concealable, overt, plate and tactical carriers, as well as hard armor, ballistic helmets and shields, and duty accessories:
- Hard Core H3 – exhibits robust utility while maintaining a lightweight, aggressive architecture. The carrier showcases adjustable shoulders and waist, using BRAVO cut panels that offer enhanced coverage and a more accurate fit. It features the Dynamic Cummerbund System, allowing the user to breathe and move more efficiently. Other attributes include a Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) system, MOLLE design and Peraflex System pouches.
- Hard Core PT – offers many of the key features of the H3 but with less frills and a lower profile. The PT is adjustable in both the shoulders and waist. The vest also features the Dynamic Cummerbund System, increasing the efficiency of the wearer’s breathing and movement. Its shoulder strap geometry provides enhanced ergonomics and communication channeling. The PT is also designed to fit BRAVO armor panels.
- Traverse – can convert LEGACY or BRAVO concealable soft armor into a front zip-side opening system. This overt carrier offers both MOLLE and Dress configurations, along with optional features to meet departmental requirements. It is available in the traditional LEGACY or new BRAVO cut. Internal plate pockets accommodate inserts for added protection. Front and rear hard armor plate pockets accommodate rifle plate protection.
- Laser Cut Plate Carrier (LCPC) – focuses on simplicity and high speed and is designed to fit most hard armor plates and soft ballistic plate backers. Whether the task force needs certified ICW or Lo Vis special threat hard armor, the LCPC ASR will fit their requirements. The carrier gives the operator a lightweight laser cut platform made with today’s newest and strongest materials.
- Lighthawk XT 3.0 – built on the SPEAR BALCS ballistic cut and provides ample coverage while maintaining a more aggressive architecture. Its enhanced technology includes 3D foam spacing for improved ventilation and airflow; upgraded Advanced Shoulder Pads which aid in weight disbursement and overall comfort; and an interchangeable cummerbund with quick release options – all supporting high-performance tactical entry.
- American Revolution – AE’s top-of-the-line concealable carrier loaded with features, including low-profile shoulder padding for added comfort and weight disbursement; superior microfiber nylon which offers greater durability and longevity; and inner lining for moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties. Patented Easy Grip Side Straps™ make adjusting or donning/doffing extremely simple. The American Revolution concealable carrier fits AE’s custom BRAVO panels.
- Busch PROtective AMP-1 TP Helmet by Armor Express – designed for close quarter combat threats and is made of a multi-layer aramid composite and patented production technique for elite ballistic performance. Increased edge and multi-impact capabilities enhance the helmet’s protective area by up to 50%, compared to standard ballistic helmets. The AMP-1 TP offers high fragmentation protection and is certified to the international VPAM-3, as well as U.S. NIJ, DEA and FBI protocols.
The IACP Annual Conference and Exposition brings together more than 16,000 public safety professionals to learn new techniques, advance their knowledge and careers, and equip their department for ongoing success. The three pillars of the conference are training, networking and exhibit hall education. IACP 2019 will span four days, with the conference’s expo hall opening Sunday-Tuesday, where over 600 vendors will showcase their products and services to support the law enforcement profession. Find more information at www.theiacpconference.org.
About Armor Express
Armor Express is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armor systems and related protective solutions. Founded in 2005, the Company has grown to become one of the largest providers of soft and hard armor products and accessories, serving the Federal and Domestic Law Enforcement market, the Department of Defense, First Responders, and America’s allies around the world. For more information, please visit www.armorexpress.com.