Armor Express to Showcase Advanced Protective Solutions for First Responders at the 2020 EMS Today Conference
ARLINGTON, VA, February 28, 2020 – Armor Express, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance protective solutions for the Domestic and Federal Law Enforcement markets, Department of Defense and First Responders, is excited to demonstrate its innovative ballistic systems, carrier designs and helmet offerings at the 2020 EMS Today Conference & Expo, Booth #1636. Organized by the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS), the show will run from March 2-6 in Tampa, Florida.
As medical, fire and rescue personnel enter more ‘warm’ and ‘hot’ zones when responding to mass casualty incidents (re: EMS Team Faced Danger Responding to California School Shooting), the call for high-performance body armor has never been greater. This is reinforced by evolving ASHER requirements for personal protective equipment and training programs that better prepare first responders for ever-changing threats.
Visitors to the Armor Express booth will have the opportunity to see up-close the Company’s flexible overt and plate carriers; soft armor packages with extreme stopping power; and ‘one-size-fits-most’ ballistic helmets that provide greater modular capabilities and unparalleled protection to EMS professionals:
- Hardcore FE – first carrier of its kind to safely address a one-size-fits-most application, with consideration for comfort, movement and ballistic protection. It can be quickly equipped with rifle plates via top loading external plate pockets and is designed to protect during an active shooter or hostile event response. The carrier is adaptable for life-saving missions and is designed to fit BRAVO armor panels.
- Laser Cut Plate Carrier (LCPC) – focuses on simplicity and high speed and is created to fit most hard armor plates and soft ballistic plate backers. Whether the first responder needs certified ICW or Lo Vis special threat hard armor, the LCPC ASR will fit their requirements. The carrier gives the end-user a lightweight laser cut platform made with today’s newest and strongest materials.
- Rapid Base Plate Carrier – offers a simple and effective tool for any active shooter scenario. Easy to put on and modular enough to carry any custom load out (magazines, tourniquet, IFAK, etc.), this vest gets the job done and fits nicely in both a cramped trunk as well as department budgets. The plate pockets accommodate NIJ Level III and IV hard armor plates, capable of stopping center fire rifle rounds when ideally placed over soft lower level duty armor.
- Busch PROtective AMP-1 TP Helmet by Armor Express – designed for close quarter combat threats and made of a multi-layer aramid composite and patented production technique for elite ballistic performance. Increased edge and multi-impact capabilities enhance the helmet’s protective area by up to 50%, compared to standard ballistic helmets. The AMP-1 TP offers high fragmentation protection and is certified to the international VPAM-3, as well as U.S. NIJ, DEA, and FBI protocols.
- Busch PROtective AMP-1 E Helmet by Armor Express – the helmet’s specialized aramid shell is tested to NIJ Level IIIA threats and fragmentation according to STANAG 2920. Key features include an advanced padding system, wheel-dial system, unique rail system, and Speed Connect System (SCS) which offer greater comfort and flexibility. Protective visors can be added/removed in seconds.
- FMS Ballistic Armor – the surprisingly comfortable FMS soft armor package is considered Armor Express’ most cost-effective body armor system. For first responders seeking a solid performing, yet affordable NIJ 0101.06 ballistic system, the FMS in Level II and IIIA is a top performer. So much so, it meets DoD frag protection and is trusted by the U.S. Army Military Police.
- Gen2 Razor Ballistic Armor – this soft armor package offers exceptional ballistic performance and is based on innovative fabric technology from Twaron® and Dyneema®. Its ultimate concealability gives the end-user incredible protection in an extremely light weight solution. The Razor is built to match the most strenuous requirements. The Level II model can stop some of the most advanced rounds available.
- Quantum Ballistic Armor – providing next-gen protection, with special threat capabilities, this soft body armor is a robust package. As with all Armor Express ballistic packages, the Quantum is rigorously tested to a range of special threat rounds to meet the changing needs of EMS, Fire and LE personnel. It is also lightweight and flexible and is combat tested for DoD frag protection. The Quantum delivers stopping power at an affordable cost.
The Company’s assorted hard armor/rifle plates, shields and other mission-critical duty gear will also be on display. Stop by the Armor Express Booth (#1636) and visit www.armorexpress.com/professions/ems/ to learn more.
The EMS Today Conference & Expo offers a unique forum for networking with more than 4,600 EMS professionals from around the world, countless hands-on experiences (both on-site and off-site), over 200 CEH opportunities, and the most innovative products and services available to the industry displayed by 250 plus exhibiting companies. EMS Today is produced by JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 37 years. For more information, visit www.emstoday.com.
Armor Express is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armor systems and related protective solutions. Founded in 2005 and following its merger with KDH Defense Systems in 2019, the Company today is one of the largest providers of soft and hard armor products, proudly serving the Federal and Domestic Law Enforcement markets, the Department of Defense, First Responders, and America’s allies around the world. Through our unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and operational excellence, we take pride in bringing America’s protectors home safe. For more information, please visit www.armorexpress.com.
Comments are closed.