Armor Express featured in Officer.com's First Aid Kits & Supplies section article - Read more here…
Armor Express to Showcase Its Most Advanced Solutions Yet in Personal Protection at SHOT Show 2020
ARLINGTON, VA, January 16, 2020 – Armor Express, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance protective solutions for the Domestic and Federal Law Enforcement markets, Department of Defense and First Responders, will demonstrate its latest innovations in ballistic systems, carrier designs, hard armor technology, and duty gear at the 2020 Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show). The Company is excited to welcome attendees to its newly located booth #15931 on the main showroom floor (Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas), January 21-24.
On display will be Armor Express’ best-selling carriers, soft armor/ballistic packages with extreme stopping power and assorted Level III, III ICW and IV hard armor rifle plates. Also, the Company’s array of ballistic shields and flagship helmets worn by our nation’s most prestigious agencies will be showcased. Attendees will experience first-hand AE’s:
- American Revolution – A top-of-the-line concealable carrier system which sets the mark for exceptional design with attention to detail, while offering maximum comfort, breathability, and durability. The carrier offers low-profile shoulder padding for added comfort and weight disbursement and utilizes superior microfiber nylon for its exterior shell. The slightly denser material results in greater durability and longevity.
- Traverse – This overt carrier with front zippered opening offers both MOLLE and Dress configurations, along with optional features to meet departmental requirements. It is available in the Company’s new BRAVO cut. Internal plate pockets accommodate inserts for added protection. Front and rear hard armor plate pockets accommodate rifle plate protection.
- Fearless PC – Featuring a laser cut attachment platform, this plate carrier can be customized with either TUBES® or COBRA® Alpha quick release Dynamic Cummerbund systems with accessory sleeves, so the wearer can kit out just the way their mission requires.
- Lighthawk XT 3.0 – Built on the SPEAR BALCS ballistic cut, this high-performance tactical carrier provides ample coverage while maintaining a more aggressive architecture. Its enhanced technology includes AE’s Vent System with 3D foam spacing for airflow; upgraded Advanced Shoulder Pads which aid in weight disbursement and overall comfort; and an interchangeable cummerbund with quick release options.
- Hard Armor Shoulder Plate (HASP) – An advanced, lightweight ballistic shoulder protection plate and carrier exclusive to the Armor Express product line. Available in Level IIIA, III, or III+ ballistic options, the HASP offers added shoulder protection to a plate carrier or tactical rig. Its latest laser cut material results in a durable, low-profile, reduced-weight system.
- Triton Steel Plate – Measures approximately .21” thick (without spall guard technology) with a weight of 6.3lbs in a 10×12 SH configuration. This hard armor supports LE departments seeking an Active Shooter Kit (ASK) option and Fire/EMS departments seeking an affordable yet durable NIJ .06-certified plate option. The Triton is certified to Level III with a III+ rating, along with 2018 DEA certification, and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Busch PROtective AMP-1 TP Helmet by Armor Express – Designed for close quarter combat threats and made of a multi-layer aramid composite and patented production technique for elite ballistic performance. Increased edge and multi-impact capabilities enhance the helmet’s protective area by up to 50%, compared to standard ballistic helmets. The AMP-1 TP offers high fragmentation protection and is certified to the international VPAM-3, as well as U.S. NIJ, DEA, and FBI protocols.
Other state-of-the-art solutions including ballistic shields, mission-critical accessories such as the laser cut SRT battle belt, and K-9 protection will be demonstrated at the Armor Express booth. See more of the Company’s Traverse carrier in the SHOT Show New Product Center and find additional information on Armor Express and its range of protective solutions in the latest 2020 catalog.
Organized by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), SHOT Show is the largest and most comprehensive tradeshow for all professionals involved with the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries. This premier exposition of combined firearms, ammunition, law enforcement, cutlery, outdoor apparel, optics, and related products and services attracts thousands of buyers from all 50 states and more than 100 countries over four days. Visit www.shotshow.org for more insights.
About Armor Express
Armor Express is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armor systems and related protective solutions. Founded in 2005 and following its merger with KDH Defense Systems in 2019, the Company today is one of the largest providers of soft and hard armor products, proudly serving the Federal and Domestic Law Enforcement markets, the Department of Defense, First Responders, and America’s allies around the world. Through our unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and operational excellence, we take pride in bringing America’s protectors home safe. For more information, please visit www.armorexpress.com.
Connect with Armor Express on social media; search Armor Express on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Glenn Wiener, Chief Strategy Officer
Dionne Manchester, PR Manager