Blauer Armor Skin
Blauer’s® revolutionary ArmorSkin™ is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin™ is the first armor integration uniform system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain.
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over a StreetShirt™, ArmorSkin™ helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your Armor Express body armor to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable fabric matches Blauer® uniform shirting and pant fabrics
- Pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots, and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease military style (stitched)
The system consists of the ArmorSkin™ vest, which covers your Armor Express carrier, a StreetShirt™ – a performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest. ArmorSkin™ and ArmorSkin™ integrated Suspension System are patent pending.