The (Quad Release) quick release system is functional on either side of the vest. The components of the release system are hidden to provide a clean look. The user can simply connect the four buckles for continued wear. The vest accepts accessory components including yoke, collar, throat protector, shaped deltoid protectors, lower back, and groin protector. The body side is a durable but lightweight nylon pack cloth with a durable water repellent surface. The moisture-wicking pad and inside of the shoulder pad have a spacer mesh that has an anti-microbial finish to reduce body odor and offer evaporating cooling in hot weather. The concealed, reinforced drag strap is located under the back cover yoke; it is easy to access and completely resistant to snag hazards. The same back yoke access will allow the operator to access the Quad release junction box that can be flipped to offer a left or right side quick release pull tab. In addition, the yoke is perfect for routing coms cables or hydration hoses. The front of the garment has a removable dual trauma pocket for both a 6″x8″ and 7″x9″ plates.
- Quick release system with 4 buckle attachment points for simplistic reconnection and wear
- Release system may be positioned on either the right or left shoulder
- Carrier will hold either concealable shape ballistic panel; male/female or SPEAR \ BALCS panels
- Carrier designed to hold 10"x12" or 8"x10" hard armor plates
- Cummerbund secures utilizing a pull forward motion
- 3 rows of MOLLE located on external and body side of cummerbund for positioning of pouches or side plate pockets
- Hidden drag handle located on rear of carrier