JTC PATROL4LIFE SHIELD
JTC PATROL4LIFE SHIELD is an asset that all members of your team or Department can Effectively Use.
Officers in the police, SWAT, and military can utilize a ballistic shield for both offensive and defensive objectives. This includes situations where there is a significant danger of being shot, such as when they are serving high-risk warrants or when there is a civil disturbance or shooting in the area. Bricks, bottles, and other objects that might cause injury to the face can be safely avoided using this device.
These shields are designed to be used with a single hand, allowing the user to keep one hand on their weapon while still having access to the shield, even in a confined space like a vehicle. The Patrol4Life also comes with a drag strap extension, enabling it to be used as a lightweight, durable emergency litter as well.
- 24” x 36” Deployed & 24” x 14” x 5” Folded
- Top and Bottom Reinforced Drag Handles
- Rear Storage Pocket for included 2” Chest Strap with Side Release Buckle (used when securing subject to Shield as an Emergency Litter)
- Half-Inch Support Rods for Structural Shield Stability and Rigidity
- 4" x 10" ID Placard Attachment Field
- Weighs 13 lbs. (with Ballistics)
- Designed to protect to level IIIA threats
- Can be attached to doors easily for Breaching Protection
- Easily stored in Patrol Car