Armor Express and KDH Defense Systems have joined forces, legally merging into Armor Express in December 2019. Together, we proudly serve America’s heroes, from the U.S. Military and Department of Defense, Federal and Domestic Law Enforcement, Corrections Officers, Fire & EMS personnel and first responders around the world. While KDH Defense Systems is now Armor Express, the KDH brand and heritage lives on.
For the past 15 years, KDH has consistently delivered innovative, high-quality products, ranging from the Interceptor Outer Tactical Vest (OTV) to each generation of the Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV Gen I, II, III and IV). More recently, with awards from the U.S. Armed Forces, we are proud to serve as one of the primary suppliers of “next generation” body armor systems, including the Soldier Protection System – Modular Scalable Vest (SPS-MSV), the Blast Pelvic Protector (SPS-BPP), the Ultra-Low Visibility Concealable Body Armor (ULV-CBA) System and the Light Air Warrior System (LAWS). Through our seven-year contract with the United States Department of Homeland Security, we have a host of carrier solutions, ballistic packages and hard armor plates that meet the mission-critical needs of this prestigious agency and the divisions within.
Read more on our Military and Federal past performance here.
information does not imply or constitute DOD, DHS, or DOJ endorsement.
- System design accommodates concealable and tactical vests
- Side-opening for EMT
- Emergency egress quick-release system
- Front tactical and side plate carriers utilize enhanced laser technology to reduce weight
- Back tactical carrier utilizes traditional MOLLE system
- Reinforced drag handle
- Full-wrap cummerbund style closure
- Removable/adjustable side plates
- Bottom load hard armor plate pockets
- Lightest ballistic fielded to date, .86 PSF
FOR TODAYS WARFIGHTERS